Internal Rules about our Surf Camp
In our school we seek the highest level of learning and fun! Our teaching methodology is individualized for each student, grouping students by age and level, taking 5-6 people by monitor.
- The minimum age to attend our school is 10 years and the minimum requirement is a basic management of aquatic skills, TO KNOW HOW TO SWIM!
- Each student is required to bring his ID or passport, social security card and if you have a private insurance, the insurance policy.
- It is mandatory to inform the direction of the surf camp of any medical or specialized diet to conduct the student ( Celiac, Diabetic, asthmatic etc).
- All the students under 18 must fill in an application duly signed by their parents authorizing them to attend our camp.
- All our instructors are the best trained in both technical matters and security, all this certified by the FES and FGSURF.
- The director and principal instructor of the surf camp has a degree in Physical activity and Phisiotherapy and of course, more than 20 years experience teaching surf!
- Students will be monitored 24 hours a day. All activities will take place in our large enclosed garden. They won´t leave the area except for tours and surfing lessons.
- We have liability insurance and accident insurance.
- We have a room with a phisiotherapist for prevention of injury.